Successful organisations recognise the importance of developing people at all levels who can effectively resolve issues through critical thinking and developing the best solutions.
Today’s decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes to improve the quality of decisions.
The challenge is to ensure that a mixture of skills are used in order to provide effective, efficient and viable solutions that will help achieve business potential.
Learning Outcomes include:
- How to Recognise and Define a Problem
- How to Generate Solutions
- Using Information gathered in the Problem Solving Process when making Decisions
- How to Evaluate Solutions and make Recommendations
- Explore different Decision Making models
- Implementation and Evaluation of progress made
For further information, please fill in the form below.