This course will help you to understand how to improve your communication skills and adapt your style to others. Offering a range of tools and techniques, it aims to improve your knowledge on how people communicate, help you to understand things from the other person’s point of view and ensure the way you communicate is effective.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their communication skills at work.
- Recognise why communication builds better relationships
- Communication filters
- Understanding different personalities and how they communicate
- Identifying your own and other people’s communication styles
- Understanding other people’s perceptions
- How learning and thinking styles affect communication
- Presenting a positive image when communicating
Benefits for the individual
- Understand and engage with others
- Recognise how behaviour impacts the effectiveness of communication
- Improve your ability to influence others through understanding and communication
Benefits for the organisation
- Clear and concise communication throughout the organisation
- Better interactions and outcomes
- Improve employee engagement
For further information, please e-mail: email@example.com