Improving Performance & Developing For the Future
Now, more than ever, the performance of your people is one of the most important factors in creating a successful business.
Performance Management is key to achieving outstanding results by ensuring that goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner. But only when it is done well.
There is a proven link between management practice, employee engagement and business profitability. The challenge is to develop an engaged, focused and highly productive workforce, creating a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
In short, if you want to increase profitability and reduce employee turnover, then effective performance management can deliver maximum results with little investment.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Understanding the Performance Management Journey
- Aligning Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Setting, Writing and Monitoring Individual Objectives
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Coaching for Performance
- Reviewing Performance and Planning Development
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Assessing Your Own Ability to Lead Teams to Achieve Objectives
For further information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org